Universal usable products for an efficient and economical work flow
Vision-Universal Stains & shades
Vision Universal Stains & Shades consist of 8 stains and 4 basic colors A, B, C, D, (Shades)
By applying the Vision-Universal Stains and Glaze 3-dimensional effects can be achieved even with monolithic restorations.
- A stain system for all ceramics
- Available in powder and paste
- Consistent quality
- 4 basic colors (shades), 8 colors, 2 gingiva
- No green discoloration in non-precious metals.
Vision-Universal Glaze & Liquid
Vision Universal Glaze & Liquid can be used for any ceramic system.
- Surface structures are retained even after glazing
- The Glaze is available as a powder and as a ready-to-use paste
- Suitable for all ceramic systems
The vision bonding guarantees excellent adhesion between metal and ceramic.
Characterized by an excellent temperature change resistance.
The bonder neutralises the framework surface and serves as CTE buffer.
- Better bond
- Thermal buffer
- Good opacity
- Warm ground color
- Safety from cracks and chipping
The Vision-Zircon Coloring-Fluid is available in 6 different colors shades.
The physical properties of the zirconium are not affected by the fluid.
- Easily reproduce natural tooth base color by dyeing.
- Exact coordination with the Vision-Zircon layered ceramic.
Vision-Universal Modelling Liquid
“All you need is one”
One buildup liquid for all type of ceramics!
Available in 25 ml, 50 ml and 250 ml
- High modeling stability
- Low shrinkage
- For all ceramic types
- Easy handling
- Economic work flow
- Clarity- no material confusion
- Consistent results